List of jam nights around the North West.
Got a few more additions so here you go:
- Jolly Nailor, Atherton
- The Church Inn, Waterhead, Oldham, 6.30-10 (acoustic jam, every other sunday)
- Whittles, Oldham, 6 til 9 (host band rotation)
- Avenue in Leigh, 6pm
- The Railway Inn, Steeley Lane, Chorley, PR6 0RD. 9pm (first Sunday of the month, 3pm)
- The Swan Pub - High Street, Lees, OL4 4LY Oldham (Acoustic Jam - hosted by The Sleeping Policemen)
- Jacksons Pit, Oldham (Hosted by Various)
- Prince of Wales (Cowling Brow) in Chorley
- Royal Oak, Littleborough, 6pm - 8pm. (Hosted by Idol frets)
- Overdraught Karaoke Bar, Blackburn St, Radcliffe 4pm-8pm (Every last Sunday of the month)
- The Oaks Ramsbottom - 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month 4pm start -if football doesn't interfere!
- The Sundial Bury last Sunday of the month 4pm start (also football dependent)
- The Beaumont Arms, Armadale Rd, Ladybridge, Bolton from 7pm ish
- Wangies, 303 Liverpool road, Eccles
- The Stanley Club, 58 Stanley St, Accrington, BB5 6PQ, 9pm - 11pm (Musicians jam - improvised music - blues/jazz/funk oriented. All backline supplied + pro house band)
- Tunnel Top Bar & Restaurant, Northwich Road, Dutton, Cheshire WA4 4JY, 8pm (All instruments and tastes welcome)
- Diggle Hotel, Station Houses, Diggle, Oldham, Lancashire OL3 5JZ. 9pm hosted by Paddy (www.facebook.com/TurnUpDropOn)
- Guesthouse, Southport, every 2nd Mon (Folk Jam)
- Hesketh Arms, Rufford, every 2nd Mon
- Links Pub, Lytham St. Annes, every 2nd Mon
- The Junction in Hulme, Manchester central south (rock with some reggae)
- The Saddle Pub, Liscard, Wirral, 9:30pm
- The Beaumont, Woodale Road, Clayton-le-Woods, Chorley
- The Maltings, Warrington, 8pm (mainly blues and country/southern rock)
- Carsons Bar, Townley St, Middleton (hosted by Touching Cloth & big Bri - all backline provided)
- The Swinging Arm, Birkenhead, 8.30pm.
- The Bowling Green, Horwich, 8pm (first Tuesday of every month, Acoustic jam)
- The Bull & Royal, Preston (All Genres, Full PA & Backline)
- Delph Club, Gartside Street, Delph, Oldham, OL3 5DW, 8:30pm (Acoustic Jam, hosted by Stelly)
- Kings Arms, Clitheroe - 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Avenue, Southport (hosted by Paul Kappa of the Cavern in Liverpool), amps & drums set up
- Upsteps in Birkdale, amps & drums set up, acoustic welcome
- Rafa Club, Formby, 1st & 3rd week of month, 8pm
- The Hamers Arms Summerseat starts 8:30pm hosted by Jonny Shock
- Rose and Crown Southport Road Ulnes Walton (Second Tues of Month)
- Albion Inn, Rochdale, 8.45pm (Monthly Acoustic Jam - Every 1st Wed of the Month)
- Railway, Leyland
- The Banner, Hindley, 10.00pm (with Hallowed. rock jam night)
- Grant Arms, Ramsbottom, 8pm (Acoustic jam)
- The Gannow Wharf, Rosegrove, Burnley (Acoustic & Electric, Folk, Rock, Plenty of Gear to use)
- Whittles, Oldham (acoustic Jam)
- The Rendezvous, St Helens, 9.30pm onwards (all abilities and styles welcome)
- Rose & Crown, Ramsbottom, Carr St, BL0 9EG, 8.30 - 10.30ish
- Ye olde man & Scythe, 6 - 8 Churchgate, Bolton, BL1 1HL. (CIDER 'OUSE JAM NITE every 1st + 3rd Wed.of the month)
- The Dog & Partridge, 187 Oldham Road, Springhead, Oldham, OL4 4QJ, 8:30pm (Acoustic Jam hosted by Stelly)
- Three Crowns, Chapel St, Leigh. (Also is an audition for a possible Friday gig)
- Sandgrounder, Southport, 8:30pm
- Grandstand Club, Southport, 8pm, amps & drums set up (Rock n Roll)
- Success to the Plough, Bolton road, Rochdale. 9.30pm (with Idol Frets)
- Soft Rock Cafe, Liscard, Wirral, 9:30pm
- The Musketeer, Leigh
- Barge, Brighouse, 9:30pm (Very Bluesy)
- The Garrick's head, flixton, urmston
- The Big Ship Hotel, Flint
- The New Bay in Radcliffe (Blues jam - Every other thurs)
- Red lion, Whitworth (every other Thursday)
- Number 39, Hopstar Brewery Tap, Bridge St. Darwen (Jazz, Latin, funk, blues - 1st Thursday in the month)
- Wishing Well, Heywood, 9.30ish til 12ish (host band rotation)
- Dray King, Hindley, 8:00pm.
- Jacksons Pit, Oldham
- The halfway house, pemberton, wigan.
- Towler, 43 Market Street, Tottington, Bury
- The Dog Inn, Whalley, 9pm till 11.30pm (1st Thursday of the month)
- The Victoria, Quarry St, Woolton, Liverpool. 9.30-midnight. (Acoustic jam night with electronic kit)
- Molloy's, Blackburn.
- The Coach and Horses, Huddersfield road, Oldham. (hosted by Backwater, been going for 11 years!)
- Old Market Tavern, Altrincham (Acoustic Jam)
- Flying Horse Hotel, Rochdale
- Flying shuttle, Bury
- Town hall in Eccles
- The Alexandra, Dukes Brow, Blackburn, BB2 6EX, 9.00pm (rotating host band)
- The Granby, 28 High St Uppermill, OL3 6HR, 8pm (1st Thursday of month - Acoustic Jam, hosted by Victoria)
- O'Learys, Southport (acoustic)
- Three Monkeys, Southport (acoustic)
- The Slow n Easy, lostock, Northwich. 8:30. Full kit, any type of music.
- Java Bar in St Helens, 9pm (Acoustic) Guitar provided + a free drink with headline acts from 10pm.
- Rose and Crown Ulnes Walton hosted by Margaux 64 (Every second Thursday)
- Roots Bar & Restaurant, 518 Hyde Road, Manchester M18 7AA, 8pm - 12 (Soul, funk, reggae, jazz, world music.)
- Downtown, Bradshawgate, Bolton, 8.30pm
- The Lord Nelson Sandy Lane Clayton le woods (Last Thurs of Month)
- the duke of york, eccles, 8pm
- Ship and Giggles, 3 Fylde Road, Preston, Lancashire PR1 2XQ, from 10.00PM after live band.
- Rendezvous Bar, 125 Church Street, St Helens. WA10 1AJ. 2100 (Second Friday of Month)
Any more additions? Just comment the day, pub, town, time and genre and I'll update it, cheers!
Other comments or reviews also welcome.
Also, please double check with venue before going as I'm not always told when stuff get's out of date.